segunda-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2010

I am the escaped one


Foto de F Nando
*******

I am the escaped one,
After I was born
They locked me up inside me
But I left.
My soul seeks me,
Through hills and valley,
I hope my soul
Never finds me.


Fernando Pessoa

(That is what I wish too. In so different times I feel the same, though I cannot compare to you 'cause you were a genious and I... I am a wanderer with no hope, no home, no greatness, always looking for the impossible... my true me and hoping not to find it...)


1 comentário:

Daniel C.da Silva disse...

Natalia,

És "a wanderer with no hope, no home, no greatness"?

bah... nem te substimes ao seu genio. É o que faz de nós pessoas singulares e únicas!

E repara que "always looking for the impossible" é típico de um poeta... e como poeta mF. Pessoa falava... ;9

O teu enorme beijinho, amiga